Latest Comments

Vikings (2013)
tapwater 1 points 4 minutes ago.

Is the uncensored version?

Drunk in Public (2012)
veritech 0 points 17 minutes ago.

super depressing…. very good though

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
TheAbsintheFairey 2 points 1 hour ago.

Umm this is yesterday’s show, repeated :/

UGuess 0 points 30 minutes ago*.

I know right…playing with my emotions (LOL) and I think this will be the one where Dan might win. Don’t really know why but I don’t like the trio, well the male is so,so. I used to SJ until she freaked about the vegan food. SMH

Space Sweepers (2021)
badrobot 2 points 1 hour ago.

This was a good one, worth the watch

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
TheAbsintheFairey 2 points 1 hour ago.

Umm this is yesterday’s show, repeated :/

Prison Break (2005)
Nabivenson -4 points 1 year ago.

if this would have ended with season 2 it would be a cult clasic

Unknown Freak 0 points 1 hour ago.

Season 5 was a huge disappointment.

Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 1 points 2 hours ago.

Yeah, not Cold War but the first 2 seasons were great. The last Season fell of somewhat in the quality of writing however, did not like how they ended it at all.

Zenz-XIII 0 points 1 hour ago.

Me meither as I remember

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
loveheart 1 points 1 hour ago.

episode 10 & 11 are the same.

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch (2020) S2 E2
Drizzt 3 points 1 hour ago.

I think this show is great!!! hope they really find something that explains things that go on at skin walker ranch !

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
Researcher 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

She don’t need no stinkin’ hat! She got her shocker back!

etim 1 points 1 hour ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Yeh, June shoulda stuck that shocker somewhere a little harder to reach.

Return of the Ghostbusters (2007)
syndromezed 2 points 1 hour ago.

This is actually pretty good for a “fan” movie. There’s something really meta where a movie franchise starts off with creating a franchise for its protagonists. The acting’s not great but not p0rn-trociously bad, though they could have made the Denver ghostbusters a little more individualized and less like attempts to create midwestern Ray, Egon and Peter. Overall, though, it’s a mostly fun movie that makes the franchise a little better instead of a little worse.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
Researcher 0 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hollywood will never learn that when in a war zone, one does not walk down the middle of the street. I get that the bombing raid shot required centering but it didn’t make sense when they were simply walking around before the raid. And don’t get me started on the lack of light discipline!

But I agree - that ending was so unexpected! Nevertheless, what a sigh of relief…finally!
4 out of 5 just for the ending!

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
etim 1 points 11 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So ‘ol Aunt Lydia is gettin’ in shape huh? I thot she was lookin’ more fit and trim lately. I guess we’re gonna see some real action from her soon… maybe even start wearin’ some leathers and a cool hat?

Researcher 1 points 2 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

She don’t need no stinkin’ hat! She got her shocker back!

All That Glitters: Britain's Next Jewellery Star (2021) S1 E5
nikkimckelvy 1 points 2 hours ago.

I like this show, a lot, but I’m not a fan of diamonds. They aren’t super rare, and it’s just a clever marketing scheme to drive up their prices. This show could use its platform to discuss some of the terrible things in the gemstone and jewelry industry- not just the “ethically sourced diamonds.” What about the emerald cartels in Columbia? The conditions of the aquamarine miners in Madagascar? The mines running dry in Tanzania? Why not make the pieces and tell the stories behind the stones? They could include the history as well. Did you know that in China a man has to give his intended, not just a ring with a stone but an entire jewelry set (earrings, rings, and necklace),made of solid, tempered gold. In the Middle East, if a man just wants to date a woman seriously he has to give her an entire set of matching jewelry (earrings, neclace, bracelets, and rings), and frequently they have to buy the same jewelry for each wife- so up to four pairs of matching bracelets or earrings. This show has a to of potential. to cover a to more than what it dos.

Bates Motel (2013)
Snowdrop 1 points 2 hours ago.

Does anyone have any comments on this series? Is it worth a watch? Thanks!

etim 2 points 2 hours ago.

Yeah, it’s definitely worthing watching. Go for it.

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
Spy City (2020)
Zenz-XIII 1 points 3 hours ago.

I remember starting this. first 10 minutes and a lot of familiar actors. I just thought of this one. Post Iron curtain I beleive but I loved it ‘sometimes a bit more action and suspense than spy but really worth a watch Berlin Station https://pw.unblockit.onl/tv/40216-watch-berlin-station

TX2Guns 1 points 2 hours ago.

Bates Motel (2013)
Snowdrop 1 points 2 hours ago.

Does anyone have any comments on this series? Is it worth a watch? Thanks!

Debris (2021)
Yellowbeard 0 points 2 hours ago.

The theme music is a straight rip off of “Head over heels” by tears for fears - I have a sing along when it comes on…

Together Together (2021)
Marksmanbbs 1 points 5 hours ago.

I was thinking the same thing after watching the trailer,thanks for the heads up

Snowdrop 0 points 2 hours ago.

That’s what I should’ve done! Would’ve saved myself the agony of watching that. Why are there no good films on at the moment?

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 1 points 3 hours ago.

Check out the Company it has Michael Keaton as James Jesus Angleton and Tom Hollander as Kim Philby.

Zenz-XIII 1 points 3 hours ago.

Spy City (2020)
Zenz-XIII 1 points 3 hours ago.

Thanx. I recently binged The Americans and I loved it. Probably the best in the genre. The other two I might have watched but too long ago to remember. So I´m sure to wath them again.

TX2Guns 1 points 3 hours ago.

Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 0 points 8 hours ago.

True Cold War Spy SERIES are few and far between. Off the top of my head here are Three that were memorable.

The Company

The Assets

The Americans

Zenz-XIII 1 points 3 hours ago.

Selena: The Series (2020)
discokitty 0 points 4 hours ago*.

OK the second season was definitely better and way more informative then the movie and season 1 of series!

The Beast Must Die (2021)
PonderThis 1 points 4 hours ago.

What?

Peevee 1 points 4 hours ago.

Reference to “There Will Be Blood” lol

The Beast Must Die (2021)
Peevee 1 points 20 hours ago.

Cecil Day-Lewis.

Wonder if he abandoned his son, abandoned his boy, drank your milkshake. DRANK IT UP!!!!

PonderThis 1 points 4 hours ago.

What?

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E12
Flicker2013 0 points 4 hours ago.

Wow! Gr8 ending! Looking forward to the series finale next week. :(

Major Crimes (2012) S4 E6
CodeBlack~ 0 points 5 hours ago.

This show is missed, loved the cast

Undercover Blues (1993)
Kyben 1 points 22 hours ago.

What a great movie! FBI comedy with a kid: how can you beat that?

CodeBlack~ 1 points 5 hours ago.

Sounds like something I will watch

A Little Village Performance (1971)
Mr_Cary_Grant 2 points 5 hours ago.

You just can’t STOP watching!?!? You have to see what is next…

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E12
Alien 0 points 5 hours ago.

hahahaha! That laugh cracks me up. At this point it doesn’t look like a good outcome. One episode left. :(

CERN & The Sense of Beauty (2017)
Alien 1 points 20 hours ago.

Wasn’t CERN the star of Angels & Demons?

Frac 0 points 5 hours ago.

Angels & Demons CERN scene [Edited]

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
Flicker2013 2 points 5 hours ago.

Wow! Love that ending was NOT expecting that. lol

Naked and Afraid XL (2015) S7 E3
ObserverMI 1 points 1 day ago.

You’re correct, less of ‘that’ personality…so far. Yet tigers don’t usually change their stripes so, I watch him with a careful eye.

Gary does make it interesting, I see your point and well taken. He does have that ‘do or die’ to offer yet it just worries me if I were in his teams shoes.

By the way, sorry about being a widow. Kinston I bet is a ‘Beautiful’ place. I hope you’re enjoying it. Sorry about Justin Trudeau, he seems like a real tool. And for what he’s doing to you all with covid and that preacher arresting him…. horriffic. Yet, we’ve got Biden now and all I see for us is bad and rough times ahead.

Best to you and your children.
And yes… Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates are all ‘excellent’ actors. You’ve got a Good eye. =o)

10 days in, you’re right. Let’s see what happens from here.
The best to you and yours Yellow Rose. =o)

yellow_rose1 0 points 5 hours ago.

thanks so much for your observations, lol. I apricate your sentiment. It warms my heart. I do hope you have better days ahead with your new president. Hey you never know. The best to you and your family too

Together Together (2021)
Snowdrop 1 points 18 hours ago.

Don’t waste your time. What a boring film???? It had an interesting storyline idea but they didn’t bother making it into a film worth anyone’s time… That’s an hour and a half I won’t get back :(

Marksmanbbs 1 points 5 hours ago.

Queen of the South (2016)
Vigile 0 points 6 hours ago.

Been a fan but the plot line is going south quickly.

Cabin Fever (2003)
eberth4life 0 points 6 hours ago.

i love this movie so much if ur into gore and crazy cabin movies then the cabin fever movies are ur best choice

Pineapple Express (2008)
paul40au 2 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Red (Danny McBride) “Dont worry I wont rat you guys out”
Saul (James Franco) and Dale (Seth Rogen) “Thanks Red”
Budlofsky and Matheson (Craig Robinson and Kevin Corrigan) come
Red “Dale Denton and Saul Silver were just here!”

The Crime of the Century (2021) S1 E1
crane 2 points 10 hours ago.

Dude. They were talking about how this got started decades upon decades ago. Relax and keep watching. They’ll get there. See the bigger picture

yellow_rose1 3 points 6 hours ago.

I see the bigger picture. However I am a victim of the opioid epidemic. I am sober now. Many of the doctors that are responsible of putting me on these drugs have now lost their licenses and were practicing in criminal behavior. I will never believe that the doctors had blinders on. They were out to make money too

History of the World: Part I (1981)
Luvlinguae 1 points 6 hours ago.

Great movies with this off-color humor like this masterpiece just couldn’t be made anymore today. Mel Brooks even stated the same thing.

The Upshaws (2021) S1 E1
paul40au 0 points 7 hours ago.

Mike Epps is hilarious in anything he is in, same goes for Wanda Sykes

The Craft: Legacy (2020)
badrobot 0 points 7 hours ago*.

another sequel ruined.. terrible.. stick to the original

Spy City (2020)
Zenz-XIII 1 points 12 hours ago.

Do you have any tips on good cold war spy TV series?
I recently watched Babylon Berlin (set between WWI and WWII).
Amazing watch.

TX2Guns 0 points 8 hours ago.

The Company

The Assets

The Americans

Outlander (2014) S1 E16
Outlander (2014) S1 E15
This Is Us (2016) S5 E14
LVPVS -1 points 8 hours ago.

Everytime I watch one of these, I immediately feel the need for an insuline injection.

Mayans M.C. (2018) S3 E10
matsite101 0 points 9 hours ago.

What a great ending!

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (2015) S2021 E52
Themoo 1 points 9 hours ago.

Good, thought provoking episode

Silent Witness (1996) S1 E4
BellaMia1 -1 points 9 hours ago.

Gotta say, the characters in this storyline were detestable. Still a good watch though.

Generated on server ijsgoi