Best Recent Comments

The Crow (1994)
Geogenesis 5 points 18 hours ago.

27th anniversary. This movie is a masterpiece that needs to be viewed at least once by everyone.

Prodigal Son (2019)
greenguy86 6 points 22 hours ago.

This has now been cancelled. I was really invested in the story. Michael Sheen has been a delight to watch over these 2 seasons.

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch (2020) S2 E2
Drizzt 3 points 1 hour ago.

I think this show is great!!! hope they really find something that explains things that go on at skin walker ranch !

Debris (2021) S1 E11
kerfy 4 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Really liking this show, however that beard in ep. 11 is just drove me crazy.. so phony.. someone fire the beard artist..lol..

StarWhisper 3 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Same here! It was so horrible it was distracting. I have noticed bad wigs on several post-covid shows lately. I wonder what is up with that.

The Crow (1994)
Drizzt 3 points 12 hours ago.

27th anniversary. WOW has it been that long.. Thanks for the heads up, Gonna watch it now just because its the 27th anniversary. Thanks,, When it came out,, IT was freaking awesome movie :) We all sat around smoking a bunch of fattys and turned on the movie :) Now I feel old again LOL :)

The Crime of the Century (2021) S1 E1
crane 2 points 10 hours ago.

Dude. They were talking about how this got started decades upon decades ago. Relax and keep watching. They’ll get there. See the bigger picture

yellow_rose1 3 points 6 hours ago.

I see the bigger picture. However I am a victim of the opioid epidemic. I am sober now. Many of the doctors that are responsible of putting me on these drugs have now lost their licenses and were practicing in criminal behavior. I will never believe that the doctors had blinders on. They were out to make money too

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (2021) S1 E4
Dante89 3 points 16 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Now that was pretty badass ! xO

Prodigal Son (2019)
greyfur 2 points 22 hours ago.

Yeah, just got done reading about that a bit ago, right ticked me off, one of the few really decent shows on the tube now. Hoping someone picks this up, was really getting interesting, wanted another season at least, see how this panned out, was a few storylines in this that were going places.

greenguy86 3 points 21 hours ago.

Fox sucks big time! They literally cancel everything. Look at the current line up and its abysmal(nothing to watch). We’re going to be left with a big cliffhanger with no resolution. When the new season was annouced earlier this year with only 13 episodes, I had a sinking feeling…

Return of the Ghostbusters (2007)
syndromezed 2 points 1 hour ago.

This is actually pretty good for a “fan” movie. There’s something really meta where a movie franchise starts off with creating a franchise for its protagonists. The acting’s not great but not p0rn-trociously bad, though they could have made the Denver ghostbusters a little more individualized and less like attempts to create midwestern Ray, Egon and Peter. Overall, though, it’s a mostly fun movie that makes the franchise a little better instead of a little worse.

The Crow (1994)
ShadowWolf 2 points 10 hours ago*.

Yes + 💯% Agree! Thank you! Straight into watch + favorites 🐺
.¸_¸.
^〈🕳〉^
`\•/´

Pineapple Express (2008)
paul40au 2 points 6 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Red (Danny McBride) “Dont worry I wont rat you guys out”
Saul (James Franco) and Dale (Seth Rogen) “Thanks Red”
Budlofsky and Matheson (Craig Robinson and Kevin Corrigan) come
Red “Dale Denton and Saul Silver were just here!”

American Gods (2017)
etim 3 points 1 day ago.

We’ll see. Meanwhile, I’d rather hope than mourn.

fessologue 2 points 23 hours ago.

Nice :)

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (2021) S1 E1
Dante89 2 points 19 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Wasn’t sure about this one but seems like a great watch !

Big Trick Energy (2021)
Silverfox8 2 points 20 hours ago.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome show. Hope this get multiple season and this goes as main stream as Impractical Jokers.

Stargate Atlantis (2004)
whatmywifedoesntknow 2 points 18 hours ago.

This was better than SG1 in my opinion

Black Lightning (2018) S4 E11
A Little Village Performance (1971)
Mr_Cary_Grant 2 points 5 hours ago.

You just can’t STOP watching!?!? You have to see what is next…

Mortal Kombat (2021)
Ashtré 0 points 15 days ago.

Have you seen GoT Season 8? 🤣🤣🤣

lol3rmak3r 2 points 16 hours ago.

There was no season 8, it got cancelled and we all got over it. That’s what happened.

Space Sweepers (2021)
badrobot 2 points 58 minutes ago.

This was a good one, worth the watch

Impulse (2018) S2 E4
etim 2 points 12 hours ago.

Great ep. I love it when they get to the origin story parts. Glad I finally got around to watching this!

Outlander (2014) S1 E15
The Crow (1994)
DanoJones47 2 points 11 hours ago.

I fully agree with all of these comments, and will be honoring the 27th anniversary, by watching Brandon Lee one more time!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005) S14 E2
crane 2 points 12 hours ago.

So big studios will only make blockbusters for younger people? Who cares?
Movies are still being watched. Won’t change. Just that the industry is changing. And not in the giant studio dinosaurs favor
This felt like the writers only thought was for what might become of their paychecks

Outlander (2014) S1 E16
The Crime of the Century (2021) S1 E1
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 day ago.

ok so I’m supposed to believe that Purdue brainwashed doctors into prescribing these “medications”. Doctors made plenty of money off this opioid crisis as well. Give me a break. I have had doctors in my past loose their licenses for abusing the right to prescribe these drugs

crane 2 points 10 hours ago.

Prodigal Son (2019)
greenguy86 6 points 22 hours ago.

greyfur 2 points 22 hours ago.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
Flicker2013 2 points 5 hours ago.

Wow! Love that ending was NOT expecting that. lol

Big Brother (2001) S13 E11
TheAbsintheFairey 2 points 1 hour ago.

Umm this is yesterday’s show, repeated :/

Prodigal Son (2019)
greenguy86 6 points 22 hours ago.

UGuess 2 points 22 hours ago*.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! If it’s because of the producers, they are idiots. This show has so much potential and has proven it. I’ve always been excited to watch and couldn’t wait for the next episode. And just when I thought it had meloded out..bam! there came a twist (now with this thing with sis-so curious). I hope it’s immediately picked up by a wise network. I can’t believe I’m really upset right now. But thanks for the heads up.

Bates Motel (2013)
Snowdrop 1 points 2 hours ago.

Does anyone have any comments on this series? Is it worth a watch? Thanks!

etim 2 points 2 hours ago.

Yeah, it’s definitely worthing watching. Go for it.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E5
etim 1 points 10 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So ‘ol Aunt Lydia is gettin’ in shape huh? I thot she was lookin’ more fit and trim lately. I guess we’re gonna see some real action from her soon… maybe even start wearin’ some leathers and a cool hat?

History of the World: Part I (1981)
Luvlinguae 1 points 6 hours ago.

Great movies with this off-color humor like this masterpiece just couldn’t be made anymore today. Mel Brooks even stated the same thing.

Ziwe (2021)
Peevee 0 points 20 hours ago.

Do you mean Jamall81 or Ziwe???

Alien 1 points 20 hours ago*.

I don’t know. Oh, Ziwe.

Undercover Blues (1993)
Kyben 1 points 21 hours ago.

What a great movie! FBI comedy with a kid: how can you beat that?

The Beast Must Die (2021)
PonderThis 1 points 2 months ago*.

Looking forward to this drama and I had watched a few British tv shows with Cush Jumbo before she headed across the pond to star in The Good Wife/The Good Fight. This drama is adapted from a book written by Daniel Day-Lewis’ father in 1938.

Peevee 1 points 20 hours ago.

Cecil Day-Lewis.

Wonder if he abandoned his son, abandoned his boy, drank your milkshake. DRANK IT UP!!!!

Stargate Atlantis (2004) S1 E2
gand98 1 points 19 hours ago.

not part 2 but part 1 againe

Stargate Atlantis (2004) S1 E2
On the Other Side of Life (2009)
ninjaduncan26 1 points 20 hours ago.

thank you to whoevers uploading all this sa stuff! highly appreciate it…this looks 10/10 ty

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (2015) S2021 E52
Themoo 1 points 9 hours ago.

Good, thought provoking episode

The Beast Must Die (2021)
Peevee 1 points 20 hours ago.

Cecil Day-Lewis.

PonderThis 1 points 4 hours ago.

What?

The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005)
Negan 1 points 14 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Very good movie.
I just realised that Jennifer Carpenter who played Emily went on to play Debra Morgan in ‘Dexter’.
Also, every time I see Colm Feore (Erin’s boss), I’m tempted to give him what he wants so he’ll go away.

CERN & The Sense of Beauty (2017)
Alien 1 points 20 hours ago.

Wasn’t CERN the star of Angels & Demons?

Ziwe (2021)
Peevee 0 points 20 hours ago.

Hope that helps Alien :)

Alien 1 points 20 hours ago.

Yes, I’ve heard of Desus and Mero. Thanks for the lesson. :)

Spy City (2020)
Peevee 1 points 1 day ago.

Episodes air on Thursdays in the US. Will probably be available then.

Zenz-XIII 1 points 12 hours ago.

OK. Thank you.

Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 1 points 3 days ago.

This is a really poor excuse for a Cold War Spy series. The script is about as unoriginal as they come, the acting was wooden, the editing was AWFUL to the point of being confusing in parts. To top it all off it just wasn’t believable as a SPY series. Both the lead character and the setting just felt fake.

Zenz-XIII 1 points 12 hours ago.

Do you have any tips on good cold war spy TV series?
I recently watched Babylon Berlin (set between WWI and WWII).
Amazing watch.

Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 0 points 8 hours ago.

True Cold War Spy SERIES are few and far between. Off the top of my head here are Three that were memorable.

The Company

The Assets

The Americans

Zenz-XIII 1 points 3 hours ago.

Thanx. I recently binged The Americans and I loved it. Probably the best in the genre. The other two I might have watched but too long ago to remember. So I´m sure to wath them again.

The Crow (1994)
Geogenesis 5 points 18 hours ago.

RoboPhone 1 points 12 hours ago*.

Thanks for the reminder as well. I do frequently enjoy revisiting this classic.
Once done, I usually watch the short-lived TV Series, starring Mark Dacascos, who also does an amazing job as The Crow.

Spy City (2020)
TX2Guns 1 points 3 days ago.

Zenz-XIII 1 points 12 hours ago*.

I agree with all of this but I really enjoy the settings, decor, props and locations. Maybe because I went to Berlin in my early 20s. And now Im invested and just have to know how it ends. And I remember the wall falling on my birthday nov 9th 1989

Tyler Perry's The Oval (2019) S2 E13
UGuess 1 points 13 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I blame… she was still a youngin. For all those who wanted the truth to come out, see sometimes things need to stay buried.

Undercover Blues (1993)
Kyben 1 points 21 hours ago.

What a great movie! FBI comedy with a kid: how can you beat that?

CodeBlack~ 1 points 5 hours ago.

Sounds like something I will watch

Generated on server qweoid