Latest Comments

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
ac1d 1 points 1 day ago.

the original “Mad world by Tears for Fears” is way more upbeat and pop ish and would not fit the scene - jules is way slower sombre and melancholy

PonderThis 2 points 1 day ago.

I agree with you and TF’s version would not have had the same effect. Sometimes covers can be way better and this is one of those times! Jules version kinda has that Cat Steven’s vibe going on.

Saturday Night Live (1975) S11 E7
sloburnjo 2 points 1 day ago.

The Replacements perform “Bastards of Young” and “Kiss Me On the Bus” both from the Tim album. The entire band was drunk during both their performances. As one reviewer succinctly observed, the band could quite often be “mouthing profanities into the camera, stumbling into each other, falling down, dropping their instruments, and generally behaving like the apathetic drunks they were.” After this incident, they were banned permanently from SNL, although lead singer Paul Westerberg would return as a solo musical guest during the 19th season.
Guest appearance by Sam Kinison. Video AD ‘Say No’ by Jonathan Demme with Bruce McCulloch of Kids in the Hall ?! Wow.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E4
publicOnline 2 points 1 day ago.

That’s a LOT of milk lol

etim 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Ha! And after almost drowning in it, they were hungry!

Californication (2007) S6 E9
Dante89 2 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Eddie Nero ! The Drunken Master hahaha x’’D

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (2021)
kerfy 2 points 1 day ago.

been waiting fer this one.. big fan of the clone war/rebel line and the animation..

Doctor Doctor (2016)
Ashtré 1 points 1 day ago.

It seems like a good balance of drama, comedy and absurdity. I’d give this 4 and 1/2 stars if I could—at least for the handful of episodes I’d watched thus far. Hopefully I don’t get burned for writing this later on because the production value slumps or they get a new writer. lol

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
ac1d 1 points 1 day ago.

Ashtré 0 points 1 day ago.

This cover is a unicorn. It is so damned good. The only other thing I can think of that’s anything like it is the Puscifer/Lohner remix of Bowie’s “Bring Me the Head of the Disco King” off the Underworld soundtrack. Better than the original.

Starstruck (2021)
Bianca90 2 points 1 day ago.

A real feel good, easy watching romantic comedy series. Would definitely recommend if you don’t know what to watch next and want to watch something that doesn’t require you to think too hard. Hope for a second season.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E4
ShadowWolf 0 points 1 day ago*.

The bandwagon of making filler episodes is full so please don’t jump on! I understand an episode here and there but let us pray indeed, that no show does anything like what American Gods did to their fans!! I have faith in this show, they have worked with the same story for 3 seasons now and have done a fantastic job.

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
Ashtré 1 points 2 days ago.

That damn Gary Jules song… Every time! #feels How often is a cover better than the original?

ac1d 1 points 1 day ago.

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
PonderThis 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Holy s____t, what is she gonna do with Martin? Martin may have messed with the wrong woman!

ac1d 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

there is no guarantee that it is the “surgeon” that is locked in her boot might be the administrator who fired her?? -just putting it out there

The Mosquito Coast (2021) S1 E1
ShadowWolf 1 points 6 days ago.

Wow! Poster child for “ride or die” with daddy issues lol! Interesting start, good actors I recognize…Not that, that means much lately with all the mediocre scripts and film producer/director’s going around. I feel for all of these great actors because they can only carry a movie so far! It takes a lot of trust that your skills will not only be highlighted but used to greatly increase the quality of a film and in no way be diminished by a production. It makes me wonder how you can one fail with all this talent at their disposal? Think of all the movies in the last couple months with A list actors and how awful they have been, think how bad those movies would have been without them. I have a whole new outlook on what it takes to make a good movie, actors play an important role but only a single part of the whole equation. I’m cutting actors way more slack until things in the industry start to bounce back…hopefully with the bigger, much more anticipated and long awaited blockbuster’s coming out this summer, they will set movies on a better path!🤞

TX2Guns 1 points 1 day ago.

Yeah A Good movie or series starts and ends with a Good Script and there is a severe shortage of those right now. The recent Hollyweird trend is to try and dress up dog turd scripts with A List actors. It’s boring.

60 Minutes (1968) S53 E32
Marlboro_Man 1 points 1 day ago.

S53E32 - Aired On:(4/25/2021)
Episode Title: The Prosecutors, Putin’s Public Enemy, Showstopper

The prosecution team in the Derek Chauvin murder trial speak to 60 Minutes; Then, Alexey Navalny describes the poisoning ordeal he says Vladimir Putin perpetrated; And, the curtain begins to come up for New York performing artists.

The Circle (2020) S2 E13
UGuess 0 points 1 day ago.

Well look at that! I’m so happy that winner won because I liked the way they played the game. They were one of the two remaining I had hoped to win. I’m even more elated that arrogant and smug person didn’t win and only placed third (haha). BTW, Would’ve loved for the last person to be blocked to be the winner but I hope they hook up with the runner up

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
UGuess 1 points 1 day ago.

And I though it was Jules, but I definitely didn’t see that coming. I so hope they don’t bring that Marshal’s lady back-she’s so annoying. Looking forward to more!

Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight (1995)
RobberDeNiro 0 points 1 day ago.

[cuts his hand to make new creatures]

The Collector: Alright… this house is hereby… condemned…

Les Revenants (2012)
Marlboro_Man 2 points 1 day ago.

o_0 The show that started it all. One of the best TV shows for this genre! 9/10 Stars

Behind the Mask: The Batman Dead End Story (2015)
RoboPhone 1 points 1 day ago.

See the actual short fan-film HERE

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005) S14 E3
Dante89 0 points 1 year ago.

An okay episode, nothing special about it though. 5/10

Alpha_Jam 1 points 1 day ago.

What? I haven’t laughed at a Sunny episode like that in ages. Personally, I loved it.

The Real Housewives of Dallas (2016) S5 E17
nursepip 0 points 1 day ago.

Kam looks so glamorous - too bad she perpetuates snotty pettiness and preferred ignorance when pertaining to Tiffany

Legacies (2018) S2 E10
Jack Reacher 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Oh ,Alaric you screwed up ,and I mean really bad! Meeting Sebastian was less of a surprise I’m guessing what’s next…..can it be the legendary killer Kai parker?

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
PonderThis 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

The Real Housewives of Dallas (2016) S5 E17
Rudegirl22 0 points 1 day ago.

Kam just kept pressing Tiffany, getting no reaction from her for most of the ruinion. She tried so hard to seem unbothered, but came off as very pressed. They’re all pretty annoying though.

Teen Titans Go! (2013) S6 E55
Big Brother (2001) S13 E6
Ozzycontin420 2 points 1 day ago.

That was wild! What a show

Legacies (2018) S2 E8
Jack Reacher 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hope: Lizzie , I need your help!
Lizzie: We are happy you are back ,now go back.
Hope: Thank God ,you’re still a b!tch😂😂

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (2005) S13 E10
Alpha_Jam 2 points 1 day ago.

Okay that performance was a masterpiece. Comedy show or not.

Mortal Kombat (2021)
iomi7676 -1 points 1 day ago*.

I was waiting for this i loved part 1 part 2 wasnt as great but this one was the worst. It was poorly written, bad story line. I was really disappointed. I am just happy i didnt go to the theater like i wanted to. This could have been so much better it didnt have the extreme mortal combat fight in hell vibe. I have seen the game and the effects and the background screamed outerworld. this movie did not. It didnt seem like mortal kombat at all. there wasnt even a competition. I wont watch anymore of these unless its written and directed from someone else. I didnt like new RAIDEN either he wasnt Kool like the original True disappointment also i didnt get to see anyones spine ripped out I was looking forward to that it didnt happen. i hope someone else makes a different version of this thats close to the original and no more Johnny Cage

Saturday Night Live (1975) S11 E5
sloburnjo 2 points 1 day ago.

Sade ! Steven Wright with a guitar !?

The NBC Saturday Morning Preview Revue (1974)
Geogenesis 8 points 2 days ago.

Ah, I remember Saturday morning cartoons like it was yesterday.

Is that still a thing, getting up at 4:30AM and watching shows for 6 hours straight then going to the park to spend some of that sugary cereal energy off?

tardisrider 0 points 1 day ago.

fraid not died out in 2000ish but thanks t sites like this you can put on your own for the kiddies (ie yourself) lol

Revolution (1985)
Rasnac 0 points 1 day ago.

One of the most realist historical movies I have seen.

Johnny and the Bomb (2006)
Saturday Night Live (1975) S11 E4
sloburnjo 2 points 1 day ago*.

APPEARANCE of Sam Kinison ! One of many
during this season & next. 1st “master thespian” skit with Jon & John is a classic🤣

Killer Ratings (2019) S1 E1
yellow_rose1 0 points 1 day ago.

wow English subtitles thanks uploads, I wasn’t expecting that

The Sons of Sam: A Descent into Darkness (2021)
Debris (2021)
Truthsayer 3 points 1 month ago.

I’ve watched only the first episode. Technically it’s a good show. The plot seems interesting, also the visual effects are good too. My problem is only about the miscasting of main characters. They are not charismatic at all. They look too average. Right after finishing watching the first episode I wasn’t able to remember them at all. I remember perfectly the cast of any show with good cast. But not this one. Despite being technically good, I just can’t watch it because of miscast.

Annabella 2 points 1 day ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

…agree, it also has a tendency to be quite repetitive - none of the episodes really stand out from the others, very evident on a binge-watch.

The Mosquito Coast (2021) S1 E1
TX2Guns 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Forget the “Fat Boy” machine that turns fire into ice how about that roll of homemade spike strips for those nosy cops? Not bad.

Riverdale (2017) S5 E11
tardisrider 0 points 1 day ago.

wtf a 5 mo wait for ep11 smh effin tv execs!!

Rosemary & Thyme (2003) S1 E2
BellaMia1 1 points 1 day ago.

Simply love this show. Do take a chance on it.

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
ac1d 0 points 1 day ago*.

terrible sequel with some amazing guns (never knew an ak 47 could hold so much ammo) -dont know what the they were thinking making this -it has nothing acting wise on the first one -put brain in neutral and dont think for 1hour 30 aha

Themoo 0 points 1 day ago.

This statement holds true for all the Rambo films after First Blood. Just mindless cash grabs that cashes in on the jingoistic propaganda the nation is known for.

Stephen King's Golden Years (1991)
Kpucumo 1 points 1 day ago.

The streamtape link, submitted on the first episode contains all episodes!
The length of every episode is around 32min.(imdb info),total 233min

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E4
publicOnline 2 points 1 day ago.

That’s a LOT of milk lol

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)
ac1d 0 points 1 day ago*.

Pennyworth (2019)
Jon Doe -1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hi ya all !!

Season 2 final was great!! Season 3 will be up in 2022! And by the way…. We all know the Storyline of Batman and co. (I guess :-D) but did anyone get what the Nurse said after Martha gave Birth?…. I did very clearly…. ITS A GIRL??!! i rewinded the scence a couple of times how can that be?! :-D

And to qoute on “Gully” I think and I´m pretty sure of this… that he became MR.Freeze. :-D ;-) Can´t wait until Season 3!!

Pennyworth (2019)
Jon Doe -1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hi ya all !!

Pennyworth (2019)
Jon Doe 2 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Hi ya all !!

Space: Above and Beyond (1995)
CrimsonDawn 1 points 2 days ago.

This Show SOOOO deserves a reboot

Stuff (2017)
SnakePliscan 0 points 2 days ago.

This is good if you’ve ever cheated on someone as you can relate to the temptations and drivers as they surface, so waiting to see how the characters act and react and how far will they go, it was okay.

Intervention (2005) S22 E9
ninjaduncan26 0 points 2 days ago.

hope he gets the help. quite sad

Godfather of Harlem (2019) S2 E3
ac1d 1 points 4 days ago. (Contains Spoilers)

do NOT fokk with Bumpy

Totalblack 1 points 2 days ago.

Not in any way