Latest Comments

The Masked Singer (2019)
That Damn Michael Che (2021) S1 E1
Alien 2 points 20 hours ago.

I love Michael Che. I’m hoping to see more of his comedy as opposed to skits.

Diary of a Teenage Hitchhiker (1979)
yellow_rose1 2 points 20 hours ago.

I lived in the country as a young teen and we hitched all the time. We never did it alone, but we are lucky to have never been picked up by someone that wanted to hurt us. It was considered safe then. Never hearing about someone getting hurt

Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Saucer-People 5 points 21 hours ago.

Another classic Disney animation that has far more going on plot wise than just the spaghetti scene it’s famous for - though in fairness, it’s eons since I last viewed it but I am definitely glad I gave it another watch.

yellow_rose1 4 points 20 hours ago.

My Mom and Dad took me to see this as a child and I’ll never forget my Dad crying at the spaghetti sense. My dear old Dad was and will always be a softy. So funny thinking back at it now. My Mom rolling her eyes and saying Oh Donald!

Mom (2013)
MontyFly 1 points 20 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

No Christy, no show. It was a fun ride but, when they removed Christy from the show it killed it for me. It was bad enough when they started removing her kids and that part of her life including the weed smoking baby daddy and his wife. I accepted that because Christy was still there. I gave this season (s08) a shot but, it just isn’t the same without Christy.

That Damn Michael Che (2021)
Peevee 2 points 20 hours ago.

That DAMN Michael Che

;)

Space: Above and Beyond (1995)
bcreed08 1 points 1 day ago.

This one and Babylon 5. Great 90’s Sci-Fi. I really don’t understand them trying to reboot Battlestar Galactica again. They already rebooted it recently and did a spin-off of the reboot, smh.

CrimsonDawn 1 points 21 hours ago.

Id love a babylon 5 reboot as well

Saturday Night Live (1975) S11 E10
sloburnjo 2 points 21 hours ago.

One of the better epis of this season. SRV & double trouble & Jimmie !! Another Sam Kinison appearance !

Favorite Son
Marksmanbbs 1 points 21 hours ago.

good old watch 4/5

Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Saucer-People 5 points 21 hours ago.

Il Cacciatore (2018) S1 E3
TX2Guns 0 points 1 day ago.

It took me a while to get warmed up to this series but by Ep 3 I was hooked. If you like mafia history (the real Sicilian mafia) this series is for you. The 90’s was a turbulent time in Sicily and Italy. The Mafia actually declared WAR on the State and then the State hit back. The writers do a great job of showing both sides of the fight and introducing the major mafia players (they give short bio’s on them). Looking forward to finishing Season 1 and then jumping into Season 2.

NoelCoyotebleu 1 points 22 hours ago.

thanks! how are ya?

Intervention (2005) S22 E8
denisees13 1 points 2 days ago.

this episode is from last year

discokitty 1 points 22 hours ago.

what link works for the amber episode? looks like 8 and 9 are the same episode .

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
JaneGeorge 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I know! I’m upset too. That was my favourite to win

UGuess 0 points 22 hours ago.

I wish I could give a hug to you and them, but fingers,toes, and eyes crossed for Canada’s favorite and hopefully for a chance to comeback…hey hopefully cause of this now they have a new gig or something

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Awwww gutted! But, he needed a miracle at that point. No miracles served today

UGuess 0 points 22 hours ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Danggg I kind da hoped Tierra was stupid enough to keep him only because he was my number one. But for game reasons only, that was the smartest play. Tye (annoying fake tears,ugghhh) lied when he said he skated by because dude worked harder than all of them in this game so hopefully he win Canada’s favorite. I hope she does win and she realizes she is the lonelinest she’s ever been. Brandon does’nt deserve it. Tye has just really irked during the 2nd half of this game, if that hadn’t happened..I’d prob be rooting for him.

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
Odie 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

haha, I was thinking aww, Finally! I can’t believe they kept him in so long. They had so many chances, He would of won for sure.

UGuess 0 points 22 hours ago*. (Contains Spoilers)

Def would’ve won which I wanted him to

Altered Carbon (2018) S2 E6
jamouyi 2 points 22 hours ago.

the ending of this episode was phuucking lit, i need moooooore

The Rachel Maddow Show (2008) S2021 E85
nikkimckelvy 3 points 22 hours ago.

Is anyone else concerned by the use of cameras in the Arizona recount? Voting is done anonymously so that votes cannot be traced to the original voter. The photographs taken will negate that. That’s evidence that could be used to hurt average voters. Additionally, how does a U.V. light affect the ink pigmentation? Finally, bamboo? Seriously? The ancient Chinese made paper out of rice, not bamboo.

Spotless (2015)
snazzydetritus 1 points 23 hours ago.

The character’s name was The Wolf. :)

ac1d 1 points 23 hours ago.

played brilliantly by mr Harvey Kietel (spelling meh )

Spotless (2015)
SnakePliscan 0 points 23 hours ago.

Well if an audience participant enjoyed the character “Mr Clean” in pulp fiction then they just may like Jean in Spotless.

snazzydetritus 1 points 23 hours ago.

The character’s name was The Wolf. :)

The Toll (2021)
naya11 0 points 23 hours ago.

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself.
I keep looking for a good horror movie and keep getting disappointed at the same time.
First, the movie is too dark, I couldn’t see anything, and what is the point then.
Second, these two are some of the most annoying characters I have seen recently.
It would appear they figured the thing out, but, not a second later they fall in the same exact traps.
Not surprisingly, I rooted for the bad guy the whole time.
Skip this one. 1/5 I

SnakePliscan 1 points 23 hours ago.

And miss the opportunity to hang with a socially awkward driver, no way ! Maybe rooting for the bad guy is the whole point…

Spotless (2015)
SnakePliscan 0 points 23 hours ago.

The Toll (2021)
naya11 0 points 23 hours ago.

I don’t know why I keep doing this to myself.
Not surprisingly, I rooted for the bad guy the whole time.
Skip this one. 1/5 I

Nobody (2021)
Godisgood2 0 points 23 hours ago.

Movie was funny best part was towards the end. 3/5

Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
kermit5k50 2 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

So if everyone is 5 years older, how is he in the same class with the same friends if he vanished during the blip? The first movie took place BEFORE infinity war so he would be the same age but his friends would be older. Right?

Quarry (2016)
etim 0 points 1 day ago.

This was good, better than the usual Cinemax stuff— I was really expecting it to have more than one season.
When I see the main character (Logan Marshall-Green) in shows I feel like I’m watching a young Tom Hardy. I had to check first time to see if it might be his little brother.

Girls Trip (2017)
FunnyWithFierce 0 points 1 day ago.

Such a fun, feel-good movie! Would watch again!

The Sally Lockhart Mysteries (2006) S1 E1
BellaMia1 0 points 1 day ago.

I wasn’t sure what to think of this episode at first. But as it went along, I started to get into it more and more. Will watch the next episode.

Il Cacciatore (2018) S1 E3
TX2Guns 0 points 1 day ago.

Altered Carbon (2018) S2 E3
jamouyi 1 points 1 day ago.

i hate when they play with the mind like this they just drag everything on like no one business

Righteous Villains (2020)
etim 0 points 1 day ago.

Strange little movie, not sure if I liked it or not but the quirkiness kept my interest all the way thru. Professionally acted and crewed, it had kind of a Brit gangsterish theme to it with demons and saints running around. Sort of a comedic feel to it without actually being funny. Def. a WTF kinda thing. Check it out if you wanna watch something different.

Cleopatra (1970)
Alien 0 points 1 day ago.

Click on the cc (closed caption) button in the YT player for subtitles.

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Awwww gutted! But, he needed a miracle at that point. No miracles served today

JaneGeorge 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

I know! I’m upset too. That was my favourite to win

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (2021) S1 E1
ezl88 4 points 1 day ago.

Nice, I didn’t know this had premiered already. Long-time Star Wars fan, but never gave Clone Wars a shot, because it aired when I was a kid and I assumed that was the intended audience. That may be so, but I finally watched it and Clone Wars is hands down the most enjoyment I’ve gotten from any SW media. Really hoping the quality/writing holds up to the predecessor. For anyone who hasn’t watched Clone Wars yet, I highly recommend you do so if you enjoy the SW universe.

Jojo Rabbit (2019)
rbzt 1 points 1 day ago.

expected a lot, turned it off after 35 mins. not my cup of tea.

BigCheese_NZ 2 points 1 day ago.

No judging, but you are literally the only person i know of that has not loved it!

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Awwww gutted! But, he needed a miracle at that point. No miracles served today

Odie 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Big Brother (2001) S13 E6
Ozzycontin420 2 points 1 day ago.

That was wild! What a show

JBond007 0 points 1 day ago.

you are dam right

Altered Carbon (2018) S2 E1
jamouyi 2 points 1 day ago.

cant rem jack shit about season 1 seeing as its been a long time but hey im watching season two not giving a shit lol and im enjoying it so far

Braveheart (1995)
CCDuck 2 points 1 day ago.

Favorite movie of all time. Saw it 5 times in the theater.

War of the Worlds (2019)
RoboPhone 0 points 1 day ago.

Returning Soon! Season 2 Premieres Monday, May 24th!

Legacies (2018) S2 E12
Jack Reacher 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

He is not only a legendary killer ,but a genius too ,that’s why ,I love Kai parker.

Big Brother Canada (2013) S9 E28
TheAbsintheFairey 1 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Awwww gutted! But, he needed a miracle at that point. No miracles served today

The Lockdown Hauntings (2021)
Smalls 0 points 1 day ago.

Not bad, I like it.

V.C. Andrews' Landry Family (2021)
tardisrider 1 points 1 day ago.

i tried …. i just can’t.

Prodigal Son (2019) S2 E11
ac1d 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

there is no guarantee that it is the “surgeon” that is locked in her boot might be the administrator who fired her?? -just putting it out there

Ashtré 0 points 1 day ago. (Contains Spoilers)

Absolutely, could totally be a red herring.

The Handmaid's Tale (2017) S4 E4
starphlo 3 points 1 day ago.

That was depressing.

Peevee 2 points 1 day ago.

Its the handmaid’s tale lol its usually depressing

The Nugget (2002)
koolosse 2 points 1 day ago*.

“Quintessential Australian Movie…”.
I must say, you’re very much selling the Australian movie industry short. If I may both kindly and respectfully suggest seeing a few more Australian movies like say maybe a few of these all quality ones here:

Gallipoli
The Man From Snowy River
The Year of Living Dangerously
Moulin Rouge!
Crocodile Dundee
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
Shine
The Dish
The Great Gatsby
Mad Max
Phar Lap

Etc…. as that but a short list here.

paul40au 2 points 1 day ago.

Yes, I am a mainly a fan of comedys, but you are right-Australia has a lot to offer, Just not a fan of some of the ones u mentioned.

Upgrade (2018)
rbzt 2 points 1 day ago.

5/5 very enjoyable

Storage Wars (2010)
Geogenesis 0 points 15 days ago.

Woohoo!

I thought this series was finished, I can’t believe new episodes are up after an over two years hiatus.

Genesistt 0 points 1 day ago.

I’m very happy to have Storage Wars (the OG series) back again. I missed them!

Secrets of the Whales (2021)
crane 2 points 1 day ago.

No blue whales? Weak